Tuesday, 4 July 2017

Joy of Sets Challenge Blog

OUR FIRST CHALLENGE - THE LETTER 'F' #JOS001


What I love about Stampin' Up! is how it all works together and the Flower Shop stamps and Pansy Punch is the perfect example, in fact it is my set of the month. I was thrilled to see the theme for this new challenge blog is the letter F!! More Flower Shop fun 😊
I chose a tranquil palette and stamped my favourite flower repeatedly on whisper white.

Then using the 4cm-ish die from the nesting squares dies I cut out 6 squares. I thought I would arrange them in order but I think this arrangement is better. 
The sentiment is from BeautiFul You set (a hidden F!) and finished with a sprinkling of pearls
Let me know what you think below!
All I need to do now is work out a project for the left overs!! Any ideas?
Linda xx

Stamps and Tools